Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Be a tasteful game addict and play a worth game! Today, Ahmed T. Nabarawy, a leading developer of interactive entertainment games for the mobile world, announces his first ‘slider’ game, Jelly Blast – Match And Crush Jelly Candy, is now available to download and play for free on the Apple App Store and Facebook.
Jelly Blast – Match And Crush Jelly Candy’s engaging game dynamics make it a great competitor to Candy Crush saga and Farm Heroes Saga. This dynamic new game launches with 100 levels and uses a sliding mechanic where players must slide entire lines to match the jelly candy in order to achieve the goal of the mission. Swap jelly candy to match 3 or more and create waves of excitement and brilliant visuals. Matching four or more jelly candy will create special candies which players tap to create vertical and horizontal line blasts that help score points and advance through the levels.
* Match jelly candy in many existing brainstorming puzzles – each one is unique and full of fun and amazing challenges
* Dazzling Puzzles like smashing glass and digging for treasure keep the fun flowing
* Create Combos by matching rare jelly candy and create amazing cascades
* Discover rare Magic Diamonds and bombs by making big matches
* Easy to Learn – hard to master; Can you score high enough to earn 3 stars on every level?
* Beautiful backgrounds as you solve puzzles at amazing places
* Top-Notch performance – Animated jelly candy, effects, and characters
* Free updates with new puzzles, boosts, and more
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 32.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jelly Blast – Match and Crush Jelly Candy 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Users can access the information about the game and how to play it.
Ahmed T-Nabarawy is based in Dubai, UAE, founded on 2011. Ahmed T-Nabarawy is a privately held company focusing solely on mobile applications. Ahmed T-Nabarawy builds exciting applications on the iPhone/iPad platform but other platforms such as Android and Windows mobile are also targeted. The philosophy behind all its application is bringing in fun, productivity and ease of use in the mobile user experience. Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Ahmed T.Nabarawy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.