Manila, Philippines – Popsicle Games today is thrilled to announce the release of Vote Clicker 1.0, their new game title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. With the Philippine Elections 2016 just around the corner, who are you rooting for? Mar Roxas? Rodrigo Duterte? Miriam Santiago? Grace Poe? Or Jojo Binay? Support your candidate by playing Vote Clicker, the first-ever mobile game with an online crowdsourced vote scoring system.
Are you #teamMar? Or #teamMiriam? Or #teamDuterte? Or #teamPoe? Or #teamBinay? Whoever you’re rooting for, you can support them via Vote Clicker. Vote Clicker is as easy as tapping your mobile phone’s screen to generate funds. You can then use these funds to garner votes for your candidate. The votes are submitted online and combined with other player’s votes. The Presidential candidate who gets the most number of online votes by May 2016 wins!
* Funny and cartoony spoofed characters
* Lots of upgrades and items to unlock
* Run your own propaganda machine
* Lay out your own publicity stunts
* Weekly events where you take away votes from other candidates
* Play along your chosen candidate’s team
* Online crowdsourced voting system
* Guaranteed fun for the entire family
* Now available for Free on the iTunes App Store
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 18.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vote Clicker 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Popsicle Games is an independent game development company based in Manila and focused on creating fun and engaging mobile games. Copyright (C) 2016 Popsicle Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.