Bellevue, Washington – Duccats has just released version 2 of its creative iOS app, JumbleFace. It’s a totally reimagined experience, with many new capabilities and features packed into a free upgrade. JumbleFace allows users to create trillions of creative faces by simply tapping the screen.
Highlights of the changes include:
* New Photos “collection.” In addition to the face drawings that have been part of JumbleFace since the beginning, there is now a very unique collection of photo faces that can be manipulated the same way as the drawings. A simple tap on the face part will change it to a very different looking part, but still fitting into the overall face photo. There is also the shuffle button that randomly changes all the parts at once for very unpredictable and interesting results.
* The Classic face collection has been enhanced to provide many more creative options. The potential face compositions for Classic mode is now in the trillions.
* All the graphics have been enhanced to provide beautiful HD images on all iOS devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches.
* Fun sound effects have been added to provide a more immersive experience, if desired.
* An optional Symmetry setting now supports faces remaining symmetrical when new parts are selected, and this feature is turned on. So, eyes, ears, etc. will match instead of changing independently.
* A new Share button allows easy sharing through your favorite social networks.
“Purposeful Play” comes especially from the new Photos collection that contains faces from many ethnicities and cultures, and supports the creation of millions of “friends” that represent people from all over the world, encouraging appreciation of our awesome diversity.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 66.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
JumbleFace 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Bellevue, Washington/USA, Duccats was founded in 2007 by Dave Moyer. Duccats is focused on developing useful and unique applications for creative people of integrity all over the world. We emphasize secure, economical, and sustainable applications with themes of accountability, and fun. Duccats provides web applications supporting on-line payments and accountability, and is additionally developing iOS apps. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2016 Duccats / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.